- Enrollment Form
- Terms and Conditions Agreement
- Proof of Current Vaccinations for Rabies, DHPP, & Bordetella (please see additonal details below)
- Temperament Evaluation (Daycare (Playcare) Guests & Boarding Guests participating in daycare (playcare) – not required for Boarding Only Guests)
- Minimum Age – Boarding Only Guests: Dogs must be at least 16 weeks and have had all three sets of puppy vaccinations
- Minimum Age – Daycare (Playcare) Guests & Boarding Guests participating in daycare (playcare): Dogs must be at least 6 months and spayed/neutered
To enroll your dog in daycare (playcare) or boarding, begin by simply completing the Enrollment Form. You can submit online, download and fax to 775-787-3120, or download and bring by our office. Please also review and sign the Terms and Conditions Agreement, which is available for download as well. You can fax to 775-787-3120 or bring by our office. Additionally, at least 24 hours prior to your dog’s first visit, we will need proof of current Rabies, DHPP, and Bordetella vaccines. PLEASE NOTE THAT URBAN HOUND REQUIRES THAT BORDETELLA VACCINATIONS MUST BE GIVEN EVERY 6 MONTHS AND THAT BORDETELLA VACCINATIONS MUST BE GIVEN AT LEAST 1 WEEK BEFORE STAYING WITH US. URBAN HOUND REQUIRES THAT ALL VACCINATIONS BE ADMINISTERED BY A LICENSED VETERINARY CLINIC. Please send or have your veterinarian send proof of vaccinations to Urban Hound, 6380 Mae Anne Ave, Reno NV 89523, fax to 775-787-3120, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. An Authorization to Release Veterinary Records Form is available for download below. For Daycare (Playcare) Guests, we can then schedule an appointment for the temperament evaluation. Temperament evaluations will be scheduled Monday through Saturday between 9:00am and 12:00pm. Please note that dogs must be over 6 months and spayed or neutered to participate in daycare (playcare). For Boarding Guests who would like to participate in daycare (playcare), we can perform the temperament evaluation during the boarding stay; it is not necessary to make a separate appointment.
Become an Today!